- The Enterprise Architect role plays an essential role in setting architectural strategy for the organization to ensure long-term alignment between IT and other business units.
- Responsibilities: Working in partnership with leadership, develops the architectural strategy and implementation plan for the systems in the organization. With a focus on leadership, vision, strategy, best practices and continuous improvement,
- performs the following: ? Oversees the definition and maintenance of the architectural roadmap for the organization's systems. ? Provide consulting to customer on new technology trends in payment industry ? Provide conceptual solutions to customers business problems/opportunities ?
- Assist customer in making buy vs build decisions ?
- Ensures that technical and quality standards are enforced throughout software development lifecycle. Ensures compliance with architectural goals and best practices. ?
- Leads and directs efforts to optimize system availability and performance, and the reduction of inefficiencies in technology expenditure. ?
- research and analysis of potential enhancements to the organization's software products, providing high-level estimates of development effort, design approach, and infrastructure impacts. ?
- Serves as a coach to software developers, facilitating the sharing of technical knowledge and the adoption of new design standards, coding standards, coding techniques, products, and methodologies. ?
- In collaboration with other leaders, identifies and implements improvements to the agile software development practices, while ensuring consistency with agile principles. ?
- Provide consulting to customer on new technology trends in IMS ? Provide conceptual solutions to customers business problems/opportunities ?
- Required Experience: A Masters degree or higher in computer science or a related technical discipline is preferred. Bachelors in computer science or a related engineering or t
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext: 138
Please forward resume to ayaz (a t)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location .
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS,H1B
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (Z)
Concerned Recruiter: (SHL)
Full time staffing solutions from Axius transcend competency and culture fitment for candidates presented. We recognize the importance of...