This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with Audio Visual experience to drive our client's business forward.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with campaign creation and driving business forward alongside the Sales Team.
- Ongoing idea generation for existing and future campaigns.
- Database management and data sorting.
- Production of newsletters and marketing literature/flyers.
- Creation and moderation of websites.
- Managing pay per click ad campaigns.
- Optimising websites for searches and campaign specific search optimisation targeting.
- Lead development through social media platforms and blending marketing campaigns.
Basic Salary: ?25,000-?30,000. You will be based in the East Sussex area near Brighton.
Your key skills, qualities and achievements
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience in the Audio Visual industry and at least five years' experience in a Marketing Executive role. You will be educated to degree level with a degree in Marketing and you should have a good understanding of technology.
You will be an experienced Marcoms executive, be a self-starter and be able to drive the business forward and bring your ideas to the company. You should be able to work on your own initiative and ideally have experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing campaign management via this.
Our client is a strong growing company focussed on providing the best advice and support when it comes to presentation, meeting and collaborative teaching technology. They are involved in sales, service, maintenance and training offering first class sales support and aftersales service.
AV Jobs are specialists in providing a first class recruitment service for professional sales and marketing people, engineers and programmers throughout the UK and EMEA. Our markets include Audio Visual, IT, Unified Communications & Collaborative Technology. We have an established reputation - with clients and candidates alike - for keeping things simple, straightforward and uncomplicated.
Jobs.co.uk - 8 months ago