School Administrator Job in Congleton
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
A great opportunity has arisen for School Administrator in Congleton, who can provide administrative support to the School from September 2012.
Hays Education is looking for School Administrator in Congleton, who will support the school office, to develop school administration processes.
Working as a School Administrator you will need to combine your administration experience and ICT knowledge to support the school office, ensure smooth running of the office and organise day-to-day activities.
The skills we look for in School SIMS Administrator include:
Qualification & Skills Requirements for a School Administrator:
- Arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail and manage the diaries of the Head and others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for absence of pupils & staff.
- Assist in compiling a variety of reports
- Complete stock ordering and check deliveries
- Set up and ensure that the filing system is maintained.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply for this post.
- Relevant administrator qualifications
- Able to provide references for the last 2 years
- Effective use of ICT packages
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Haysnw - 10 months ago