Retail Assistant - London Southend Airport
Location: London Southend Airport
Shift Pattern: Permanent and fixed term (six months) required – 15 & 20 hours
Salary: £7.15 ph
Reporting to: Retail Manager
You will be working in the Stobart Retail store and providing the highest quality of customer service to support the business and the brand. You should be able to demonstrate a hard-working, adaptable attitude and thrive under pressure in the workplace while still delivering excellent service. Due to the international nature of the airport, additional spoken languages would be advantageous. You should be able to work flexible hours and willing to work both at weekends and bank holidays as required. You will also be expected to support other elements of the retail function as required.
You should strive to achieve excellent standards of customer service, quality and attention to detail. You will need to demonstrate an approachable, friendly and patient manner, together with the ability to work calmly and efficiently in a busy retail environment. You should have the ability to close a sale and actively pursue sales targets where set. You should be proactive in your approach to work with flexibility to cover a variety of shift patterns that operate across seven days. You will demonstrate pride in both the Stobart brand and delivering customer satisfaction.
- Provide and maintain an excellent standard of customer service, including meeting and greeting customers and being as helpful as possible
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through enthusiastic promotion of our products, the brand and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Work cohesively as part of the team so as to maximise co-operation leading to the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation
- Liaise and work together with other departments to ensure our customers receive a high standard of service
- Deal with customer complaints/problems, at source where possible, keeping line management informed
- Being proactive in ensuring the retail unit and back rooms are kept clean and tidy throughout operating hours
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager
Eddie Stobart Logistics - 2 years ago