We are currently recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a major and prestigious worldwide organisation. This will be a key role within product development and customisation work to drive the companies growth. This is a high potential position with growing responsibility and offers excellent career progression opportunities.
As well as a generous salary the post also offers medical care, pension, onsite parking and 24 days holiday.
Candidates are invited to apply through FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
You will require the following skills and experience: -
Your main duties and responsibilities will include: -
- Experienced in firmware design
- Background in C
- Experience of process control or control theory (ideally covered within degree
- Effective time management and people management skills
To apply for this role E-mail your current CV to email@example.com or telephone 023-9248 3944
- Design medium complexity products
- Use skills in firmware design on 8/16/32 Microprocessor systems
- Lead projects managing small teams from concept phase to production including all necessary documentation.
- The full life cycle of product development from specification, design, planning integration, testing
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy