We are building the most exciting and rewarding consulting environment in Europe. You will be joining at a point in our journey where you will be able to help shape and influence how we work with our clients, how we reach new markets and take our brand to the next level, at a time of phenomenal growth.
Cognizant are leading the market in business and technology services and the RTHCG Business Unit is the fastest growing BU in Cognizant – currently at 60% growth! This growth provides great opportunities. As a US owned, fortune 500 company you will find a very collaborative and open style of working combined with a flat organisational structure that means we can make decisions very fast. It is this culture and ways of working that make us stand out from the crowd.
Projected to deliver $7 Billion in annual revenues, we are big enough to compete with the best but agile enough to engage with clients on their most strategic initiatives and change programmes.
We are one of only a handful of companies in any sector that have shown double digit growth for each of the last 10 years! If you enjoy working in a fast paced and very dynamic environment this could be the role for you.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Retail consulting and advisory experience to drive forward consulting growth through business development and delivery of consultancy led engagements.
* Business advisory SME to key Retail clients
* Business development & opportunity identification
* Client relationship development
* Sales support (Proposal development, RFI/P)
* Consulting engagement delivery (including team leadership, SME, client liaison)
* Business transformation, benefits creation
* Practice enhancement (collateral development, thought leadership contributions, knowledge management)
* Practice strategic development
* ‘Go to Market’ solution development
* Leverage of strong Retail contacts list
* Support growth of the wider practice and Cognizant Retail
Other responsibilities – Budgets, targets, equipment etc:
* Assist wider CBC UK & European consulting practice achieve agreed revenue, margin and utilization targets.
* Knowledge Share
* Extensive consulting experience in either Retail Omni/ Muti-channel / eCommerce or Merchandising
* Extensive ‘hands on’ experience gained working for major Retail organisation.
* Track record of delivering at ‘c’ level, major business transformational programs and projects, including multi vendor management.
* Knowledge of key retail business processes and challenges
* Knowledge of associated technologies
* Strategic planning skills
* Understanding of change management
* Stakeholder management at Director / ‘CxO’ level
* Effective leadership with results orientation
* Supplier management and cost control
* Strong relationship skills with proven track record
* Extensive professional services experience in Retail sector (Grocery, Apparel, Dept. Stores etc.)
* Extensive ‘hands on’ experience gain from a number of years working for Retail organisation
Excellent communication skills
Ability to lead and support a team
Encouraging & supportive attitude
Flexible ‘hands on’ and prepared to take on varying roles
Looking to have FUN
Must have skills in MS office and be prepared to use them.
Available to travel within local region and rest of Europe, with possibility of being located away from home during selected engagements.
Onshore / Offshore multi country engagement experience an advantage.
Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
Masters in Business Administration preferred.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 145,200 employees as of June 30, 2012, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
We offer an attractive compensation package, career growth opportunities and a vibrant work environment where passion for quality and driving business growth get rewarded.
Cognizant - 17 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Cognizant) is a provider of custom information technology (IT) consulting and technology...