My client is leading publishing company (print & digital) looking to expand their sales team. You'll be working directly with clients and advertising agencies therefore B2B sales experience is essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of customer service, have proven experience working towards revenue/call targets, as well as an ability to liaise both internally and externally. Experience in advertising sales is advantageous, but not essential.
- To hit all targets set.
- Maintain regular contact with existing advertisers and their agencies/PR companies in order to maximise the company’s revenue and share of advertising budgets.
- Advise clients on the size, content and layout of their advertisements in order to maximise potential response.
- Obtain and process advertisement copy and pass to processing/production departments via currently used systems within agreed schedules
- Monitor all relevant competitor media in order to obtain regular/new business opportunities.
- Telephone potential clients in order to obtain new and regular advertising.
- Efficiently and professionally administrate customer and account queries, seeking advice from line manager when needed.
- Complete daily call sheets/reports accurately.
- Prepare reports on own journals or competitors results as and when requested.
- Participate and contribute to both formal and informal training schemes as and when required.
- Be involved; help develop magazine and online content with new features/sections etc.
- Personal Management in the following areas:
- Time management and to be familiar with department and company rules regarding holidays, usage of Internet etc.
- Accurate record keeping - Achiever & SMS
- Market Knowledge
- Media Knowledge
Holland & Tisdall Ltd are a specialist Rec to Rec (Recruitment to Recruitment), Media and Sales Company placing recruiters, sales...