WANTED! I am currently seeking a Program Manager who is experienced in electronic development and project management within a Semiconductor IC development environment to join my client and lead a team 20 engineers. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of product/IP development projects through to production.
REQUIRED skills and experience:
Are you interested in applying for this role? Do you have the skills and experience? Don't hesitate to get in touch today for the full job description and details!
- Engineering degree;
- 6 years experience in electronic development;
- 3.5 years project management experience within a Semiconductor IC development environment;
- Formal project management training;
- Experience managing multiple projects with budgets between $500k - $3m over entire project lifecycle;
- Relevant commercial, financial and legal experience within the project management framework.
Program Manager - Semiconductor, IC, Project Management
European Recruitment Ltd (ERL) was founded in September 2009 by David Wicks. Our success is made possible by knowledge obtained over 10...