Assistant Manager - Luxury Watches - Stratford, White City, London - £25k
A brilliant job role working with one of the world's leading watch brands, within a global fashion business, in one of their beautiful London boutiques. This is an opportunity for an individual at Deputy or Assistant Manager level, with experience working with high-end watches or in a one-to-one luxury sales environment.
As Assistant Manager, you will be expected to lead by example to your team in regards to sales and service, alongside supporting your Store Manager in running the store. Your role responsibilities include:
The starting salary will be between £24,000 and £26,000. Other company benefits include annual bonus potential, private healthcare, non-contributory company pension plus the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion houses. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and building customer loyalty to the brand.
- Driving sales through delivery of strong product knowledge and service skills.
- Maintain high presentation standards within the store at all time.
- Working to key performance indicators alongside your team.
- Supporting management in HR functions and administrative tasks.
- Confidently motivate and coach the team.
- Act as a brand ambassador, resulting a positive brand experience for the customer at all times.
- Communication with head office and other retail stores in the business.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.
InRetail - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard