B&Q Romford - Customer Advisor - Sales - Hardware
20hrs Flexible Shift Pattern – Monday to Sunday between 7am - 9pm (Weekend availability essential)
Salary £12,865 pro rata plus additional zone allowance
At B&Q we look for people that are passionate about customer service and helping people create homes to be proud of. B&Q Customer Advisors are experts in delivering the highest standard of customer service. They contribute in achieving store goals in sales, productivity and service, whilst providing our customers with a great shopping experience that ensures our customers get everything they need and return to shop with us time and time again.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a team player with outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with customers and staff.
For this role you will be required to have to the following attributes:
A down to earth attitude and a friendly approach as well as a desire to help others and a willingness to learn is essential in this role.
- An enthusiastic and energised attitude
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and initiating conversations with customers
- Confidence to promote and sell products and services
- Enjoy working with others as a team
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Drive to exceed customers' expectations
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast paced environment
- A passion for Home Improvement
- Flexibility to cover store opening hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis
In return you will have the opportunity to join a great team and build your skills whilst working towards an QCF retail skills level 2 qualification, and be rewarded with a competitive pay structure* and benefits, including store team bonus and staff discount card.**
B&Q is part of Kingfisher Plc, Europe's leading DIY home improvement retailer. The group employs over 78,000 people worldwide and has an annual revenue of £
10.5bn. We are the first retailer in the world, and the only non-US company to win the Gallup worldwide award for outstanding Employee Engagement, picking up the award for the last five years running. B&Q achieved the Observer
's Ethical Business Award, is listed on the Sunday Times Best Green Companies list and was the first retailer to buy 100% responsibly sourced wood.
B&Q - Build a career in which you can say "I Did That"
* Part Time positions will be based on a Pro Rata Full Time equivalent salary.
** Following 3 months continuous service employees are eligible for a 20% staff discount card.
B&Q plc, the #1 DIY and garden centre retailer in Europe, was founded in 1969 by Richard Block and David Quayle and originally called...