Senior & Lead Structural Engineers, design focused.
1. Conduct feasibility/conceptual studies & in-house engineering for small and medium size pipeline projects
- Provide engineering support for all related Projects executed by “Engineering & Projects” department
- Ensure design optimization and application of correct international codes and standards in various Company’s projects and studies
- Coordinate/interact with Company project management team, site personnel & various outside consultants for the successful and smooth execution of the projects
2. Prepare scope of work for external consultants and EPC contractors for the execution of jobs
3. Review the design works and studies performed by the Engineering Consultants and ensure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meet the standards
4. Review and approve drawings, specifications and technical documents for all Pipeline Design related works
5. Participate in the technical evaluation of tenders and issuance of recommendations
6. Monitor the performance of engineering contractors/consultants & provide necessary design inputs and follow up during the execution of the basic and detailed engineering
7. Ensure that the state-of-art technology is applied throughout the engineering phase for cost effective solutions and application of value added engineering throughout the assigned works
8. Participate in the pre-qualification of engineering consultants/vendors and review the bidders list
9. Provide input/update Engineering Procedures, Company standards, Technical Specifications, Design Philosophies and Engineering Guidelines
10. Develop business cases, execution strategies and statement of requirements for Pipeline Projects.
11. Participate in site surveys of Company facilities and to establish and identify the actual study/ project requirements.
12. Provide technical assistance, coordination and liaise with other discipline engineers within the Company and other business units on all aspects of technical and general requirements
13. Impart training particularly to UAE nationals to meet their integration targets.
14. Select / optimize pipeline routes.
15. Prepare Design Basis, Philosophies and Specifications related to Structural Engineering.
1. Bachelors degree in Civil / Structural / or Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university
2. Minimum of 4 -8 years of experience for senior engineers and 10 + for Lead engineers in the Oil & Gas Industry of which at least 3-7 years being related to design of Offshore Structures with relevant knowledge.
3. Fluency in English Language.
4. Conversant with relevant Code & Standards related to Structural engineering and Oil & Gas industry
5. Proficiency in Pipeline Engineering software’s such as SACS, AGA/PRCI, PLUS ONE, OFFPIPE, AUTOPIPE, CAESAR, DNV SOFTWARES, STAAD PRO & Other general software’s<br
CV-Library - 2 years ago