Role title: Senior Account Manager
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch
Posting date: 13 August 2013
Closing date: 9 September 2013
AKQA is an ideas and innovation company. We collaborate with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
AKQA requires a Senior Account Manager with proven client management experience gained in either a professional services or agency capacity.
The successful candidate will be a conscientious team player that cares about understanding client needs; is able to effectively articulate those needs to the team; collaborate to provide the best solution/proposal to the client that will achieve their desired outcomes; provide ongoing tracking and financial reconciliations,.
Additionally, the successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent ability to co-ordinate and manage client activity; involve and communicate with multiple stakeholders; ensure high levels of client satisfaction; seek new opportunities to be of benefit to our clients and their customers, and should ideally hold a Bachelor degree.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop high integrity, trusted partnerships with clients.
- Achieve high levels of positive internal team and client satisfaction.
- Reach personal, team billability and utilisation targets.
- Develop a strong understanding of a client’s business goals, competitors and consumer.
- Ensure compliance with AKQA's project tracking processes.
- Successfully co-ordinate and deliver projects in timely and professionally.
- Consistently deliver high quality solutions for clients.