INC Research’s depth of experience and customer-centered approach to our global data management and biostatistics business sets us apart from other CROs, allowing us to provide sound statistical guidance and input at every stage of a product’s development. Our core strength lies in our ability to deliver high-quality data through a process-driven approach founded on Six Sigma principles, resulting in significant time and cost-savings for our customers.
Our Biostatistics group is expert in randomization methods, data collection instrument design and data cleaning and our experts are proficient in the use of the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Models (ADaM) with both paper and electronic CTD submission.
To strengthen this group INC are seeking trainee Biostatisticians to join a new developing team in our Lewes Office. Candidates should hold either and MSc or PhD in Biostatistics or relevant medical statistics subject.
• Working closely with the Lead Statistician provides support on clinical development projects
• Assists with the development of Statistical Analysis plans including development of mock up displays for tables, figures and listings
• Assists the Lead Statistician in the development of randomised schedules ensuring that protocol quality standard requirements are met
• Provide statistical programming support when required
• Conducts and participates in the quality control of deliverables ensuring that outputs meet expected results as outlined in the Statistical Analysis Plan.
Skills & Attributes
• Masters degree or PhD in Biostatistics/Mathematical Statistics
• Some experience of clinical trials would be preferable
• Experience in SAS Programming
• Knowledge of Statistical design and methodology
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
INC Research is a company headquartered in the United States and that the personal information collected on its websites may be sent to, stored or processed in the United States or to any other country in which INC Research or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. While INC Research is committed to providing your voluntarily disclosed employment application information with a reasonable level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. By using the INC Research website and/or providing INC Research with personal identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer and the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
INC Research - 4 months ago
INC Research is not fazed by the four phases a new drug has to go through to get from idea stage to commericial adoption. The contract...