Delivery - FMEM
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
What makes this role unique?
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our successful and growing business.
What will this role involve?
- Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment
- Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements
- Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
- Operate in accordance with the Soft Services Platform and Handbook
What are we looking for?
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- A team member
- Environmental awareness Tool Box talk
Amey plc - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
UK-based Amey plc was founded in 1921 by William Amey as an Oxfordshire-based quarry operator. Today it is an infrastructure support service...