Retail Sales Consultant
Our client is a well respected national clothing retailer
They are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team in store.
The customer is extremely important within our clients’ organisation and you having a track record in customer service is key. Working within a well respected retail customer service environment is also very important. So this experience should be ideally from a Department Store although all other retail backgrounds will be considered.
Candidates with a background in customer services who are looking for a step into retail will also be considered.
Role: SALES CONSULTANT
REPORTING TO: STORE MANAGER
- To provide excellent customer service at all times
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable success in a sales environment or customer services
- Demonstrable ability to close sales
- Sales Consultant and customer service experience from within a retail environment
- Flexibility to work unsociable (retail) hours including most Saturdays and some Sundays (on a rota).
- Flexibility to work at stores other than own store when required
Key Performance indicators
- Achievement of individual sales targets
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 2 years ago
Quepasa Corporation is a bilingual portal and Hispanic social network. With the evolution of the site into a Hispanic portal and social...