About SSP - The Food Travel Experts
SSP is a world-wide retail catering company with operations in 32 countries and employing over 30,000 people. We operate well known branded restaurants, bars, cafés, food courts and convenience stores in airports, train stations, motorway service stations, retail parks and other leisure locations across the globe. In the UK, we employ c 10,000 and have around 700 units that are based at Railway Stations and Airports. We are looking for a Part Time SAP Data Administrator, to work as part of a job share - the hours available are on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
The Role & Key Accountabilities
The SAP Data Administrator will be responsible for making sure that the data entered into SAP (and relied on by the business) is of the highest quality in terms of accuracy and reliability.
Key duties include:
- To ensure that the orders, invoices, credit notes are flowing through the system by accurate management of the suppliers' prices and products.
- Engage and coordinate with suppliers, purchasing, marketing, Supply chain and accounts payable to ensure vendors, products, prices and pack sizes are set up, monitored and maintained accurately in SAP and Lynx
- Manage users and accounts on the online ordering portal
- Support the business by fixing queries raised by operation/suppliers Data entry
- Ensuring the suppliers catalogue, products/prices are setup and maintained accurately
- Ensuring that the suppliers' electronic documents are going through the system by monitoring and amending files if needed on Ordering Portal, Lynx and SAP
- Producing various reports and communications to operation and head office users
Skills & Experience
- Positive, can do attitude with the ability to prioritise own workload and work as part of a team
- Honest approach, discreet and able to maintain business confidentiality
- Highly organised, accurate and efficient with attention to detail and effective administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst achieving the required timescales
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- both verbal and written
Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Understanding of invoice/credit process and account reconciliation
Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
Local Site & Brand Information
This part time role is based at our Euston Road Support Centre. As a job share the hours will be over Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Benefits & Incentives
In return for your skills, experience and commitment, we offer a fantastic benefits package including: 11400 p.a., free parking, discounts of our brands and other retailers and service providers plus a great working environment and fantastic learning and development opportunities.
SSP - 10 months ago