This role is to be offered as a 11 month contract.
The successful applicant will work alongside the Senior Coordinator with the day to day workload and administration of the
daily commercial schedule across all Turner UK channels. This involves liaising with the Adsales department, creative agencies,
production and facility houses to ensure that copy rotations are followed and commercial copy delivered and transmitted as per
Turner's specifications. Responsible for the administration of two Turner channels from break creation, character restrictions,
scheduling, artist checks and no HFSS advertising.
schedule to the Presentation department. This involves responsibility to correctly input the commercial copy as per the
- Work with Adsales, Creative agencies and the Senior Coordinator to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of a commercial
agencies instructions. Failure to do so can result in the loss of advertising revenue.
The role requires:
- Responsibility for the day to day traffic in relation to 2 of the UK channels, including the commercial break maintenance, spot sequencing, product clash, artist restrictions and maximum minutage checks are performed.
- Working alongside the Senior Coordinator on the copy approvals in Clearcast, informing sales of any timing restrictions and updating the Landmark system with this information.
- Setting up the commercial break schedule for two of the UK channels into the Landmark system prior to the monthly autobook run ensuring Ofcom compliance in accordance to commercial minutage. Check for any sales campaigns booked on 2 UK channels that will carry a programme timing restriction as per Ofcom regulation. Updating the airtime sales system (Landmark) with this information to ensure Adsales campaigns do not fall foul of this rule.
- Informing Presentation of airtime slotted carrying any programme restrictions to avoid juxta promotional scheduling. Responsible for the checking of clash codes on Products set up by the assistant.
- Checking monthly on all P&G, Unilever and Reckitts advertisers to check the copy and that they are set up correctly prior to the monthly autobook.
- Supporting the assistant in the team.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years experience in TV Operations or Traffic department.
- Experience in a TV Ad-Sales or media department preferably with experience of the Landmark airtime sales system.
- Ability to adhere to tight daily deadlines and process important information thoroughly and with extreme attention to
- Experience and knowledge of Ofcom regulations and the BCAP Code
Time Warner - 2 years ago
The Turner Corporation, a subsidiary of German construction group HOCHTIEF, is one of the world's leading general building and...