University required 1st line response building services maintenance engineers on HVAC plant, 1 based in London city the other based nr Uxbridge, Middlesex, Nth London
Multi Site HVAC mechanical plant building services engineers
- 1st line response on mechanical plant
- Multi site building services maintenance
- Pumps, bearings, pullies, plumbing
- AHUs, Fan coils, BMS
- 1 based in London city, 1 based from Harrow
- Hours 8 4 Monday to Friday
- Qualifications in building services trades, mechanical, HVAC, Plant
- Experience as a 1st line response building services maintenance engineer
- Good communication skills
- clean driving licence
£24,900 basic + , 38.5 days holiday + bank holidays, health care
This vacancy is being handled by Randstad Sales. Randstad sales is the specialist business line for sales recruitment within Randstad, the worlds second largest recruitment company. Randstad Sales act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales as Randstad Employment Bureau Ltd, registered no 02389033. Registered office address First Floor, Regent Court, Laporte Way, Luton, Beds, LU4 8SB.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide Randstad with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.