We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working intern who’s keen to deepen their marketing exposure and make a big impact! This role will sit at the heart of the marketing team and manage a number of high profile projects from beginning to end, spanning the full marketing mix. Key tasks include delivering a white paper based upon analysis of social media, creating new sales tools, managing events and supporting the launch of a new brand.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a high profile startup with truly global potential while still at an early stage. A good number of our full-time team started life as interns with us… just make sure you impress! We pay £250 a week which we expect to cover your expenses.
- Hands on experience across a complete range of marketing disciplines.
- Work directly with the senior management team and 3rd parties (Digital/PR agencies).
- This internship could lead into a full-time job with equity in the business.
- Quick learner and ability to multitask
- Independent and pro-active
- Capable of taking ownership of projects
- Strong experience using social media platforms
- Confident in analysing and interpreting data
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer manner
The ideal candidate should have a degree with experience in a related field with a strong interest in digital marketing, social media and ecommerce.
Knowledge of Keynote, Photoshop/Illustrator and social media monitoring tools is prized.
Shutl - 11 months ago