Business Manager (Account Manager)
REED 60 reviews - Hove

This job posting is no longer available on Reed. Find similar jobs:Business Manager jobs - REED jobs

They are a highly reputable, professional and experienced provider of telecommunications services to a variety of businesses across the South East. Their business is continuously growing and they are looking to recruit a new Account Manager to join their existing successful team.

The role is a mixture of office and field based sales account management and will involve attending and converting business mobile and fixed line meetings with existing clients and New Business Meetings set by both yourself and meetings provided by the telemarketing team.

There is a full Support Team / Helpdesk of 12 people, who support the business clients and Business Managers on a day to day basis and deal with a significant proportion of the administrative work.

30-40% of the time will be spent out of the office, with the remaining 50-60% office based. We are looking for a highly enthused and energised individual, with a real determination to succeed with above all a positive and happy outlook. We are looking for hard working people (though not through long hours), who work smart and efficiently as well as effectively, are dedicated to helping our clients and prospects, have persuasive capabilities and can communicate well.

You will be able to fit and work well and comfortably within a team as well as take on a considerable amount of responsibility and being self motivated.

You will have a minimum of eighteen months of past sales experience (retail, consumer or business to business) or a mixture of sales and account management experience.

There is a company car provided or generous car allowance so obviously the successful candidate will need to have a full UK driving license to be considered for this position.

The opportunities are huge for someone with determination and great people skills combined with persuasiveness. Salary
£19,550 to £22,550 Per annum

About this company
60 reviews
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, assisting jobseekers and employers for...