The governors of welcoming and friendly St Joseph's Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint two excellent Class Teachers from September 2014.
The successful candidates will be practising Catholics or be fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school; energetic and enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
They will have the following essential skills: -
We can offer: -
- A full commitment to child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils;
- Effective learning and teaching strategies;
- Excellent classroom management;
- Commitment to high standards and supporting school improvement;
- A team player, able to motivate and support others;
- The ability to build excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues;
- A commitment to inclusion of all pupils;
- Readiness to make a positive contribution to the full life of the school.
Contract: 2 x Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week. Start date: 1st September 2014
- Friendly, energetic and supportive staff;
- Motivated and enthusiastic pupils;
- Supportive parents and governors.
offline application form
All applications MUST be made on a Catholic Schools' Application Form which can be downloaded from the Catholic Schools' Service: www.cesew.org.uk
Brighton & Hove City Council - 9 months ago