S ecurity Service / Installation Engineer. Home Counties Circa £25k
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Pay Monthly 2 Recruit who is operating as an employment agency
Our client based in North London is a well established and respected supplier of Electronic security and Fire services.
They are currently looking to recruit Fire Alarm Service / installation Engineers to be based from their head office North London.
The successful Candidate will have the opportunity of progressing their career in an expanding and technical demanding Company.
Fire Alarm Service / installation Engineer : Role
To install fire alarm systems to a surveyors specification or marked up drawings. Commission the systems and complete all appropriate paperwork, in accordance with the appropriate British Standard requirements where applicable and if the occasions arise to service and maintain fire alarm systems at our Customers' premises
The types of equipment we expect the Applicant to be experienced or familiar with are the Menvier, C-Tec, Advanced, Kidde, Vesda.
Fire Alarm Service / Installation Engineer : Person Specification
If you feel you have the desire and the qualities required please send your CV quoting reference PM2R/157/SEC
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Be flexible in as much as to be willing to accept any variation to their job, within reason, to cover the needs of the Company.
- Be able to cope with the unexpected and have the ability to improvise and recognise the need for change.
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Be a team-worker as well as being able to work on their own.
- Have strong organisational skills, e.g. paperwork
- Have communication skills involving the ability to disseminate information and knowledge whilst listening to Customers or other staff members.
- Be able to put into practice advice and instructions.
- Never put the blame on some one else for their own faults.
- Stay positive and up-tempo.
- Remember and thank those who have helped them and return their kindness to others that need it.
- Believe that above all else, the ultimate goal is to be happy in their work but not at the expense of others.
- Always put the Customer first.
- Ensure that they do not compromise the integrity of the Company’s good name.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of online applications received if you haven't heard from us within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. If your application is not suitable for this position your CV will also be considered for any other vacancies we have available. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Pay Monthly 2 Recruit
Pay Monthly 2 Recruit - 10 months ago