TribePost Ltd |
are working on behalf of Flashbay Ltd to fill this vacancy.
Available vacancy : HR / Human Resources Assistant
This position is based in : Fulham, SW6.
Salary : £19,000 - £23,000 per annum and a discretionary bonus scheme
Are you looking to develop your HR career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial company? Do you have the confidence, energy and commercial nous to be part of the World's number 1 business to business supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives and USB Cards?
The Role :
Flashbay is looking for a talented and credible HR Assistant to join the newly created HR team. This role will be instrumental in the design and implementation of Flashbay’s HR strategy while helping to maintain a productive working environment. As the HR Assistant, it will be your responsibility to provide administrative support to the HR Officer, providing you with a fantastic platform to build and expand your HR knowledge and understanding.
• You’ll be business savvy - understanding how HR can contribute to Flashbay’s overall business strategy
• You’ll build relationships - responsible for managing relationships with managers and employees
• You’ll be confident - as with any HR role, there are times when difficult conversations are inevitable
• You’ll manage your time effectively - prioritise and identify critical tasks
• You’ll be determined - to get things done, to make things happen & continually look for better ways of doing things
• Manage all administration functions of the HR department including sickness, holidays, lateness and all HR/confidential data
• Supporting all managers, advising on Employment Law and company policies and procedures
• Liaise with payroll
• Updating electronic documents including
• Produce monthly KPI reports for employee absence, lateness, headcount and recruitment
• Electronic updating of personnel files and general systems administration
• Conducting reviews including Probations, Performance Reviews etc
• Assisting with investigation meetings / disciplinary meetings and note taking
• New Starter and leaver processes
• Provide support for recruitment activity (booking interviews, note taking)
A rewarding career...
Your salary package will consist of two parts: a basic salary of up to £19,000 - £23,000 per annum and a discretionary bonus scheme. This is an ideal role for seasoned HR Assistant looking to gain further experience.
What will you need to join us?
If you have a degree and have experience working in a small start-up HR department, plus bags of enthusiasm and a flexible, committed, can-do attitude we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will :
- Have an understanding of UK employment legislation and best practice
- Have gained or be working towards CIPD accreditation
- Experience working at HR assistant level
You will need strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with management and employees at all levels.
Basic Salary : £19,000 - £23,000 (plus discretionary bonuses)
Working hours : Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
Location : Flashbay is based at Imperial Wharf (SW6), conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Imperial Wharf Station (London Overground). Imperial Wharf is just 6 minutes from Clapham Junction by train 2 minutes from West Brompton. Fulham Broadway is a 15 minute stroll away, as is the famous King's Road in Chelsea.
This vacancy is being advertised by Tribepost Ltd. The services advertised by Tribepost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency .
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources officer.
reed.co.uk - 20 months ago