Experienced Car sales executive required to join a busy team
£15,000 - £18,000 basic dop, OTE £28,000
This role requires you to:
The role requires a highly motivated individual with:
- Achieve regular sales targets by managing and developing a portfolio of new and existing customers,
- Directly reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Building relationships with customers,
- Achieving set sales targets
- Following company processes and procedures,
- Maintain a clear understanding of a customers business and future requirements.
- Visiting customers as and when the need arises.
You can expect:
- Previous sales experience.
- A wide understanding of car and commercial specifications.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally including Business Owners/Leaders and high level buyers.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team, maintaining a positive team ethic and also work as an individual as the role demands.
- Be able to work well under pressure and maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to collate and interpret information and make decisions accordingly.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow process and procedures within the department and wider business.
- Have a flexible approach to all aspects of the role.
You must have current experience as a Sales Executive within the automotive industry to be considered for this role.
- A basic salary of £15,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
- A healthy commission
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements.
InAutomotive.com - 11 months ago