Reporting to the International Head of eBusiness Channel Management at BlackRock and working closely with cross channel regional leads LatAm and APAC, this individual will lead and grow the Institutional eBusiness channel management function for LatAm, EMEA and APAC within a global framework. Working alongside global partners this position will have accountability for our online presence across those markets. The Institutional head will be responsible for the strategy, management and implementation of all eBusiness activity in the region for this division. Providing strategic leadership and overseeing execution of the online road-map to provide excellence in service, business intelligence and marketing. Working closely with senior stakeholders across marketing, account management and operations the role will define and execute on improved customer service and systems integration to improve efficiency, business intelligence, build brand equity and increases customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is strategic, collaborative and consultative in their every-day effort and able to instinctively identify opportunities to scale and leverage solutions across BlackRock’s global platforms. This role requires an experienced manager that is easily able to articulate complex technical concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to drive buy-in, garner prioritization and advocate the value-set across all business divisions.
This leader will manage a small but highly effective team located in London and partner with the regional Head of APAC to jointly deliver for that region. They must be comfortable in working in a large matrix organisation located across the globe, servicing multiple stakeholders. Be able to work to tight deadlines the demanding needs of a business that is under going significant transformation from both an operational and technical perspective.
- Engage with institutional stakeholders across all EMEA and APAC to understand and prioritise the key strategic challenges which impact this division. To define the correct eBusiness strategy that most effectively delivers against these goals at both a global and local level.
- Drive cross-disciplinary teams (IT, Platform and Design) to define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results
- Consistently manage expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service by soliciting and acting on stakeholder and client feedback
- Ideate and integrate digital marketing approaches into channel-specific strategic marketing and business plans
- Partner with internal departments to help champion the strategic integration of our web sites and reporting within channel-specific CRM initiatives
- Direct the day-to-day management of online activities and communications
- Assess the competitive landscape to ensure we continually innovate and differentiate our offering from our competitors
- Ensure the continued growth and improve operational efficiency of our online assets and business process where reporting automation can reduce our costs
- Develop and implement a forward-thinking analytics process to ensure all digital initiatives are set against measurable objectives
- Enable a deep understanding of client and prospective behaviour and interaction across all online touch points
- Provide business intelligence and client insights that can inform decision-making within Sales and Marketing.
Business: Aladdin & Technology Position ID: 7312
- Accountable for the day to day running and implementation of all new enhancements to BlackRock’s online properties in LatAm, EMEA and APAC.
- Management of all international eBusiness BAU processes for the division
- Scope and management of large technical enhancements in partnership with Platform and IT teams
- Adherence and accountability for all legal, compliance and audit requirements
CRM strategy and an integrated digital roadmap in a multi faceted sales and marketing environment user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behaviour eBusiness team opportunities, approaches, ideas and perspectives managing digital assets in an international organization Deep understanding for how analytics hypothesis and meet ROI objectives communication skills including excellent story telling skills with the ability to develop impactful executive presentations
- Extensive experience of the Institutional Asset management business through digital marketing and online brand building techniques, ideally with expertise within financial services Technical, Marketing degrees/professional qualifications or MBA relationship management skills, diplomacy, negotiation and influencing skills team leader and player defining a successful eBusiness strategy deliver complex projects in a global environment leading agencies, internal marketing and technology teams
- Self starter who can operate independently and under tight timelines
- Travel required
Qual UK - 4 years ago
Now this is the kind of coal you want in your stocking. BlackRock, with more than $3.5 trillion under management, is the world's...