Theatre Scrub Nurse, Exeter, £19,247 - £29,353
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with a leading private hospital in Exeter, to recruit an experienced Scrub Nurse to work in their Theatre Department.
Renowned for providing top quality surgery across a range of acute specialities and boasting state of the art integrated Theatres, this hospital provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic ODP/Scrub Nurse.
- Implement and evaluate patient care around infection control measures
- Assess and deliver appropriate patient care independently
- Comfortable in responding to emergency situations
- Take responsibility for own professional development, ensuring management, clinical and technical skills and knowledge are updated and enhanced.
- RGN / RODP
- Significant ODP Scrub experience essential, desirably in Orthopaedics
- Excellent Clinical Skills
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510
- On-going education and training
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
Job Code :
Theatre Scrub Nurse - Exeter AWS/ODP1
£19247 - £29353. Frequency: Annually
UK Residency Required?
Registration with a professional organisation such as GMC/NMC/GDC/PIN/ABA
Type of registration?
Jobs4Medical - 9 months ago