The Right Thing is seeking an onsite Client Relationship Manager to support our client in Cambridge. This is a contract position for approximately 3-4 months.
About The RightThing, An ADP Company
The RightThing is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world's leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com
Position Summary and Essential Functions :
Building strong relationships is the foundation of our success at The RightThing. The client relationship manager (CRM) is responsible for developing a partnership with our client accounts by working directly with the client staffing team or the hiring managers (manager or director level) to develop and enhance strategies to ensure successful delivery of staffing services. Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to our peers, as well as our clients.
The primary focus of this role is to identify candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). You will also be responsible for building and managing relationships within your assigned operating unit to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following;
Overnight travel could be up to 25%
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management
- Consistently consult with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and process improvements
- Participate in weekly calls with hiring managers and account teams to discuss candidate and requisition status and health
- 'Sell' candidates to hiring managers based on passive recruiting and/or phone interview results
- Develop Sourcing Strategies as needed
- Internet research and job board posting; develop a strategy to determine which job postings should be on which job boards to develop sufficient pipeline
- Candidate sourcing, recruiting and screening
- Database Management; consistently reviewing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly.
- Accurately forecasts and requests transitional hours in a timely manner, as well as leverages resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management
- Report generation and metric analysis
- Presentation development and delivery
- Utilize and leverage client ATS and RTi ATS to drive performance
- Process consultation, design, implementation and improvement
- Bachelor's Degree (Sciene related degree preferred) in addition to demonstrated professional growth within HR, staffing and/or talent acquisition
- Understanding of recruitment practices
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology recruitment
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement contingency plans and alternative solutions
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive
- Understanding of corporate interactions and culture
- High level of proficiency with Internet applications and Microsoft office products
- Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- High degree of organizational ability
- Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...