Job Requirements Desired experience:
- Addressing IPC technical issues where allocated in the course of Service/Installation/MAC duties, to ensure relevant materials and agreed timescales are adhered to.
- The continued upkeep of customer site to IPC standards.
- Maintenance of good customer relations.
- Working closely with other Senior Engineers and internal IPC Departments to ensure awareness of matters concerning customer sit
- Mentoring and support of other Engineers.
- Maintenance of good working practices.
Desired Technical Skills / Qualifications:
- Fault rectification
- Site documentation
- Customer relations
Additional Details How To Apply Country United Kingdom United Kingdom Exempt or Non-exempt non-exempt non-exempt
- CISCO Call Manager
- Microsoft Servers
- Experience in telecoms, networking, IP protocols and other signaling systems
IPC Systems, Inc. - 2 years ago
For nearly four decades, IPC Systems, Inc. has delivered innovation and mission-critical trading technology and connectivity so...