estatesgazette.com is a leading commercial property resource for property professionals. Our products and services provide property professionals with quality information on industry news, data and analysis.
We know the property market
With over 160 property specialists in London, Manchester and Birmingham, we provide essential news, analysis and data on every aspect of the commercial property industry.
EGi is an online research, news and information service for the commercial property market, our data helps the commercial property market move.
As a Senior Account Manager for EGi you will be based in our Central London office, covering the South East. You will be dealing with a variety of clients including Banks, Legal Firms and Surveyors that benefit from our services. This is a hybrid role, which means you will be expected to generate brand new business, along with protecting & growing your existing client base of approx £200,000 via face to face and telephone work.
- Demonstrable field sales experience, ideally in business to business online information sales
- A good understanding of the sales process from start to finish, in particular the benefits of
using fact-finding, unsettling and open/closed questions to identify sales opportunities.
- High-levels of enthusiasm, motivation and passion for winning
- The ability to manage a pipeline of your own prospects, prioritising the hottest prospects
and following up on proposals already out in the market
effectively, whether over the phone or face to face
- An ability to gather an effective understanding of EGi’s propositions and the marketplace it
The EGi London sales office is based in Procter Street, Holborn, Central London. Driving license is preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries, generous car allowance, laptop & blackberry & commission
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Full training and development provided through RBI
Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information Ltd is part of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
Reed Business Information - 17 months ago