Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic market leading retail business, in a pivotal role sitting in-between the Finance, IT, Supply Chain and Trading departments. As a Systems Accountant you will drive the upgrade and continued improvement of the Oracle Financials accounting and management reporting systems.
We are looking for an Oracle Financials specialist (preferably 12i) who brings experience on the GL, AP, CM, AR and iProcurement modules.
It's essential you have a track record in problem solving and business improvement, together with the ability to multi-task and determine priorities.
Advanced Excel (VBA level) and proficient in Access databases with some solution development experience. Any SQL knowledge is also considered desirable, together with any accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA).
Key duties in the role include:
- working with Finance and IT application support teams to develop scalable and robust financial processes, including Reporting, iProcurement, Stock Accounting, EDI, Invoice Matching and Customer Payments.
- Identify and plan for the impact of changing business requirements on financial processes
- Assume responsibility for MS Office based solutions including maintain register of 'critical spreadsheets' used throughout Finance
- Provide functional support for Oracle Financials, Oracle Discoverer and Microsoft Office.
- Maintain, develop and support Oracle Discoverer EUL and internal financial reporting utility.
- Support ad hoc initiatives and assist the Finance department in year end processes and analysis.
Investigo - 4 years ago
We’re recruiters who believe in playing to our strengths because we like to make a difference. We thrive on working with like-minded...