The role of Branch Sales Manager requires an individual with exceptional organisational, communication, sales and customer service skills. You will be responsible for running the branch on a day to day basis, reacting to problems and issues as they arise, working both a proactive and reactive manner on a regular basis.
Other responsibilities will be
The ideal Branch Sales Manager will be:
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities for the branch.
- Selling to clients both over the phone and face to face and looking after existing accounts ensuring they receive a high standard of service throughout their contract.
The benefits you can look forward to include a first-class commission structure, a quality company car, pension, life insurance and 24 days holiday.
- Committed with proven sales experience in a business to business sales role.
- Will be working, or have worked, in a commercial environment where you have developed excellent business development skills and will be capable of spotting and creating opportunity to increase sales into new and existing clients.
- Will need to display excellent organisational abilities and be capable of working under pressure and hitting deadlines.
- Previous experience of rental and/or the transport industry would be advantageous.
If you are eager for self development, great earning potential and wish to progress within a forward thinking company please email your CV and covering letter.
Jobsite UK - 3 years ago
- 20 days ago
Easily apply to this job
- 25 days ago
- 26 days ago