A long established local company is looking for someone extra special. Is that you?
We manufacture foiling and embossing dies for the printing and packaging industries and supply customers throughout the world.
Due to our continued success we are currently looking for a Order Processor / Production Scheduler / Internal Sales to assist with the processing of customers' orders.
This is a career opportunity in an interesting and varied environment.
- Needs to be confident, organised and efficient
- Have an understanding of our manufacturing process to be able to decipher the requirements of the job and write technical manufacturing documents. (Full training will be given)
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have enthusiasm, an interest to learn new things and a can do attitude
- Look after the customer with courtesy and build relationships
- Excellent Maths and English - Written and Verbal skills
- Ideally will have worked in manufacturing and understand technical drawings
- Be a team player
For more information on us please click on Tomlinson above.
- As part of a small team taking orders from our customers
- Discussing with the customer what they want and giving advice where necessary
- Processing orders and raising manufacturing documents
- You will be a point of contact for the customer
- Working within a bespoke manufacturing environment, therefore attention to detail is crucial
- Career progression into a management role for the right candidate
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role please forward your CV today by clicking APPLY NOW below
CV-Library - 9 months ago