An opportunity for an experienced Order Processor to work within a successful Hitchin based company.
Your role as the Order Processor will involve
- Working within an established team supporting on administration tasks in relation to any ongoing projects or excessive order processing by the team
- Taking calls from customers and offering product advise
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Using an inhouse data base system on a daily basis, for stock check, order process and availability of products
You will be joining an established team in Head Office which is in Hitchin. The company are based close to train and bus routes (approx 15min walk) and approx 25min walk from Hitchin Town Centre.
- Previous order process experience in a busy office environment
- Office based customer service experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Accurate data entry skills
The Order Process role is a busy position and will require an organised approach and an individual who is accustomed to a busy office environment. Hours 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday
Tate - 3 years ago
Tate is an award winning recruitment consultancy, that provides high calibre candidates for office support and office professional roles....