Hallam Medical are looking to recruit a Primary Liaison Nurse for our client based in Kettering
The role is Community based so candidates with experience within a Community setting would be desirable.
1. Registered 1st Level Nurse
2. Evidence of at least five years relevant experience in a Health Care Setting
3. Specialist Community Practitioner Nurse Qualification
4. Independant/Supplementary Nurse Prescriber
5. Clinical Supervisor Training
6. Advanced Clinical Practice and examination skills
1. Specialist courses appropriate to Primary Care e.g. CHD/Diabetes/Respiratory Conditions
2. Data analysis, identifies and uses appropriate analytical methods to ensure the successful analysis of data
3. Able to identify determinants on health in the area, knowledge of public health issues.
4. Working with community development initiatives
reed.co.uk - 10 months ago