Freelance Social Media Data Validator - Portuguese
Brandwatch is one of the world’s best Social Media Monitoring applications. We help hundreds of clients discover, understand and respond to comments made on the web.
As we continue our fast expansion, we are hiring a Portuguese speaking Freelance Query Writer & Data Validator to capture, analyse and categorise comments made about our respective clients on social media platforms. This job description summarises the main duties of the work. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned whilst in the role.
Typically the work will be done from home and the hours are flexible. The candidate will be required to come into the office for 4 hours of initial training on the system and from time to time to attend meetings regarding work. All training and meeting attendance time are paid.
- Constructing search queries to capture brand mentions on social media sites (full training provided)
- Validating brand mentions to determine sentiment and assign categories where required
- Provide analysis and feedback on key topics of discussion.
- Other Adhoc tasks
Salary is £7.50 to £11.00 per hour depending on complexity of work
- Must possess native or near native proficiency in the required foreign language
- Must be computer/internet literate, with a basic familiarity of the use of social media in Portugal e.g. Facebook / Twitter usage
- Must have own computer to work from home
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Permission to work in the UK (self employed)
- To be based in Brighton or nearby is an advantage
reed.co.uk - 27 days ago