SALES ADVISOR - Cash Office Responsible
This is a Full Time position that requires you to work 5 days out of 7 and includes late nights. Depending on the size of the store you will be based in the stores Admin Offices as well as the shop floor.
This role calls for bags of initiative, excellent numerical skills and the ability to organise yourself. Together with previous cash office experience from a fashion retail company, you have strong interpersonal skills and work brilliantly as part of a team.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively work with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Process our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receive and process our deliveries.
- Help to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and on-going campaign’s.
- Follow our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
H & M - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings...