Location: Poole based with global travel as appropriate
We are one of the world’s leading leisure industry operators currently employing over 12,000 people across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. The new development of a call centre model is integral to the marketing strategy moving forward. Graduating to a position where the marketing operation can deliver 30% of a membership consultant’s daily appointments direct in to Sales First is the goal and the call centre is the enabling function.
To support with the delivery of key global projects including: global PR, internal communications, events and partnerships in line with the group marketing strategy.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and drive the use of Huddle as a medium of sharing marketing best practice and collation of marketing collateral from all countries/regions
- Collate and document all marketing campaigns implemented on a monthly basis
- Brief and oversee production of the Global Marketing Newsletter
- Update global clubs statistics regularly
- Gather and collate press releases employed throughout all regions
- International Fitness Week- co-ordination of global campaign pre and post campaign including: website, briefing documents, PR plans, general support to country marketing teams
- Support on other PR projects as required
- Project support on developing global partners across the Group including maximizing opportunities in each country/region
- General administration of the Group Marketing Budget & liaison between the Global Marketing team
- Organisation of international meetings/forums
- Build relationships and establish regular communication with all marketing teams globally
- Proven experience and in-depth understanding of the fitness industry
- Experience of managing agencies, suppliers and other third parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills, strong oral and written communication
- Multicultural understanding
- An understanding of the key principles of marketing
Marketing Week - 2 years ago
Fitness First, the largest privately owned health club group in the world, has over 540 Fitness First clubs worldwide reaching over 1.3...