Due to continued success, an opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced management accountants to join a very large tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry based in Coventry.
These are permanent positions that come with a salary of up to £35,000 + benefits and great working hours (12:30 finish on Fridays).
Purpose of the job:
To provide financial accounting information, compatible with company systems, to agreed deadlines and to support the Financial Controller in the areas of financial reports preparation and financial analysis.
- Management and analysis of sales self billing data/ overdue analysis
- Cost of sales analysis / product margins, reconciliations to GL
- Inventory monitoring, analysis and reconciliations
- Fixed asset accounting
- Weekly activity reporting - KPIs for management
- Intrastat/ National Statistics reporting
- Calculation of purchase savings and rebates
- Month end assistance including journal preparation
- Preparation of Inter-company reconciliations
- Conduct GRNI and inventory reconciliations
- Review and tracking of cost saving projects
- Conduct standard cost maintenance to ensure all material items carry up to date purchase order values. Change management of new parts/ customer programmes
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
- Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel
- ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience
- Internal control/ audit experience
- CIMA or ACCA later stages or passed finalist
If you are an experienced management accountant with the above experience then please don't hesitate to apply now or call Matt Hyam at Select Engineering on 01268 578 206 in order to discuss further.
- BPCS experience
- Good working knowledge of IBM iSeries (AS400) and AS400Query
- Manufacturing experience
- Automotive experience
- SOX experience