Senior Key Accounts Manager
Amazon Media Group (AMG)
Amazon Media Group delivers highly-targeted campaigns to advertisers across the company’s portfolio of digital properties, including Amazon, IMDb, and millions of Kindle devices. With well over 100 million monthly unique visitors, we are leveraging our wide customer base, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning to craft programs that drive results across the Automotive, CPG, Entertainment, Finance and Consumer Electronics categories for a select group of top-tier brands. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both shoppers and advertisers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that is a significant driver for the company’s overall growth. For our advertising team, it’s still Day 1.
We are leveraging Amazon’s world-class personalization technologies to build highly relevant marketing solutions for our advertising partners and customers. As a key member of the team, the Key Accounts Manager will focus on managing global partnerships with an assigned set of strategic accounts.
Focus and Deliverables:
1) Manage strategic advertiser partnerships.
• Implement the framework and coverage for assigned strategic accounts.
• Ensure that the process, account terms & conditions and pricing are clear to the customers.
• Interface with relevant internal teams to ensure alignment across teams touching the account.
• Manage relationship with the client and act as trusted advisor and go-to resource within Amazon.
2) Drive accelerated growth with assigned accounts.
• Build relationships with key client and agency decision makers in assigned accounts.
• Influence media spend within the account based on your understanding of the customer needs and expectations.
Amazon Media Group is the trading name of IMDB Services Limited
• The ideal candidate is a strong business leader with a deep understanding of the online ad business and a proven track record of managing multinational and/or global engagements.
• Knowledge of and relationships within the industry across publishers, clients and agencies.
• Track record of success at building relationships, partnering cross functionally, and professionally representing client needs/perspectives to the product organization and sales.
• Strong strategic and analytical thinker who likely hails from a leading online firm, consumer technology firm, client online marketing organization or interactive advertising agency.
• Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
• Talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning.
• Thrive in fast paced dynamic environment, be adept at dealing with ambiguity and have strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in a global capacity.
• Global experience with a well known brand or publisher.
• Background includes a combination of business development, analytics and partnership/sponsorship marketing.
• Some sales experience a plus.
Amazon.com - 14 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...