Our Client is seeking to recruit an additional Network Infrastructure Specialist to join their expanding and energetic team.
You’ll be working for a specialist ICT infrastructure and services provider, implementing and delivering solutions from a full product portfolio of ICT solutions to a focused client base. The company is a leading partner to all the major vendors, including Dell, VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix and RES, specialising in Virtualisation, Storage, Networking and associated infrastructure.
The business is constantly growing with a very low staff turnover and operates from a modern, open plan office, where they actively promote a very lively and friendly working environment.
In order to be considered for their team you will need to satisfy us that you have the right credentials and be genuinely interested in striving to be the very best with the following attributes:
Industry Training will be provided when deemed appropriate.
· At least 5 years' experience implementing and supporting network solutions.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you have your own car and are over 25 years of age.
- Excellent knowledge of major ICT vendor's solutions and stack across the education and SME market places.
- A general understanding of the ICT stack relevant to today's SME and education marketplace
- Provable experience of supporting and implementing the Microsoft desktop stack essential.
- Provable experience of supporting and implementing the Microsoft Server & Directory stack essential.
- Provable experience of IP networking and associated hardware.
- Provable experience of VMware vSphere based server virtualisation essential.
- Experience of SAN based storage technologies and protocols desirable.
- Experience of Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp based desktop virtualisation desirable.
- Advanced CRB mandatory.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities .