An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an IT Procurement Administrator / IT Purchasing Officer to join a leading award-winning organisation based in Birmingham. In this varied role you will provide administrative support to all functions within the IT Purchasing / IT Procurement department, improving the efficiency in the key areas of procurement and provide knowledgeable and timely statistical data within the parameters defined by the management system. This role is commutable throughout Birmingham and surrounding areas including Oldbury, Dudley, Smethwich, West Bromwich, Wednesbury, Walsall etc.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
IT download, updating data tables into the price increase database to defined times and deadlines
- Maintaining purchasing records.
- Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out
- Input vendor cost supplier files and price files
- Input of supplier price increases into the price increase database
For immediate interview your will ideally possess:
- To support and carry out Procurement projects, and tenders.
- To advise and support the Contracts & Procurement team on major projects and to manage and monitor minor projects.
- Identify improvement opportunities and savings.
- To achieve value for money solutions operating under Best Practise in all areas.
o Proven experience within an IT Procurement Function
o CIPS Qualification or desire to become CIPS qualified in future
o Must be fully computer literate, have ability to use MS word, excel, project and outlook email to intermediate levels
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Excellent Negotiation skills
o Good team worker and "cross departmental" focus
o Positive and self motivated and results focused
o Highly customer focused and approachable style
o Ability to work with all levels of organisation both internally and externally
For immediate interview apply.
Elanit ReSource - 2 years ago