To establish and maintain an effective governance structure for the management of Credit Risk, Collections and Recoveries policies within the Global Commercial Cards (GCC) portfolio. To develop, manage approval and implementation of credit risk, collections and recoveries policy standards and procedures relevant to GCC which are consistent with the Group Policy Framework.
- Establish and maintain the GCC Credit Risk, Collections & Recoveries policy framework.
- Review, develop, obtain approval through governance and implement through GCC business, credit risk, collection and recoveries policy ensuring compliant and consistent with group policy.
- Identify, develop, document and gain approval for exceptions to policy.
- Develop and maintain debt management improvement strategies and solutions.
- Manage the interface with Business services and oversee the implementation of debt management solutions and strategies.
- In conjunction with the Credit underwriting Team, develop and implement credit risk processes to ensure compliance with governance policy.
- Engage key stakeholders including Global Transaction Services, GCC business, group, Corporate Banking division and Retail Credit risk during development, approval and implementation of policies.
- Engage GCC business in respect of 'Credit Risk Appetite' statements to ensure alignment of strategy.
- Provide support and expert credit and debt management policy advice to GCC Business, Credit underwriting Team and portfolio Management team.
- Achieve the GCC Credit Risk Business plan, maximising policy & portfolio management performance.
- Interpret group risk policy and apply to the GCC business.
- Experience within a credit function focusing either on portfolio, counterparty exposures and credit policy.
- Familiarity with risk portfolio management techniques.
- Familiarity with debt management techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Possess a passion for continuous improvement.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply sound commercial judgement to enable GCC to achieve sustainable and superior reward whilst maintaining credit risk exposure within business appetite.
- Knowledge and functional use of MS suite products.
Jobs in Risk - 2 years ago
The RBS Group is a financial services company providing a range of retail and corporate banking, financial markets, consumer finance, insura...