Assisting the Producer in pre, post and shoot production. Ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day and deadlines are met. You will work across photography and video shoot content.
• Assisting the Producer with castings, taking images & maintaining a database of models.
• Assisting the Producer with sourcing possible shoot locations taking images & maintaining a database of suitable places.
• Setting up new suppliers, raising PO’s and processing invoices.
• Create call sheets for each of the shoots.
• Co-ordinating the transport of product to and from shoots.
• Admin tasks for the producer and Head of Art as required (expenses, stationary orders etc)
• Managing any interns if required.
We are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect fit. Our employees are passionate about ASOS.com, their role and the overall success of the company. We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships at all levels across the business. We’re fast paced, so all employees need to be able to adapt to change pretty quickly and be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner for us.
You will be a highly organised, unflappable and detail driven person who is able to cope with an extremely fast paced working environment where you will often be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be able to use your own initiative and be able to assist the Producer in making it an efficient department.
You will have a passion for fashion with an eagerness to learn.
Some skills you will need
Some key skills that you need…
• Outstanding Admin and Organisational skills
• PC / Mac literate (Microsoft office)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Understanding of online retail (desirable but not essential)
• Basic photoshop skills.
• Enthusiastic & Positive
• Problem Solver – creative, innovative, intuitive and lateral thinking
• Teamwork – willingness and ability to work co operatively with others and take instruction well
• Efficiency & Reliability – excellent attention to detail
• Highly proactive
• Resilience – calm, clear thinker
ASOS - 15 months ago