The role requires a driven and extremely organised candidate to work as part of campaign management team to:
Who we're looking for
- Manage content changes across the organisations key marketing channels, including DM and Online, ensuring accuracy of content and high quality of presentation.
- Manage workflow within the and work with external suppliers to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Resource planning and delegating will be a big part of this role such as ensuring briefs from Digital stakeholders are dispatched to production team members or agencies according to their strengths, skills and capacity.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring content managers, designers, developers and agencies deliver all work to brief and on deadline.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage both stakeholders and production team relationships to encourage a harmonious working environment.
To succeed in this superb role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
About our client
- Extremely well organised and be able to manage a number of different tasks at any one time.
- Have project management capabilities and be able to delegate tasks within the internal teams.
- While having a background in Financial Services is not key, possessing the skill set to manage projects and deal with a number of different stakeholders is crucial.
World Leading Financial Services Provider
What's on offer
£150 per day - Long Term Contract - Strong Likelihood of Permanent role
Michael Page International - 3 years ago