This varied and busy role includes duties such as;
- Coaching and developing staff members, conducting 1-2-1's on a regular basis, recording performance and training requirements
- Responsible for the staff management software such as attendance records, holiday charts and confidential information
- Responsible for organising study leave and training courses for the Audit Teams staff
- Extensive diary management for senior members of the Audit Team
- Managing job bookings for the Audit Team on a daily basis from the Management team
- Assessing job bookings on a weekly basis, maximising staff utilisation and provide problem solving solutions to staffing issues
- Building a rapport with clients and team members to maximise relationship building to improve services
- Database management of internal confidential information ensuring accuracy
- Act as the main point of contact for staff providing advice and guidance to assist them in developing their experience throughout their contract with our client.
- General secretarial duties such as typing correspondence, email management, telephone enquiries and all other administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the team.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will only be possible to contact those applicants who are successful or interview.
- Competent in MS Packages including Word and Excel
- Advantageous, knowledge of staff management software
- Experienced secretary from a professional services background
- Accounting exposure is an advantage
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven planning and prioritising skills
Thank you and may we wish you the best of success in your job search.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco London Bridge Contracts Division
Adecco - 2 years ago
Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, with over 31,000 employees operating across 5,500 offices in more than 60 coun...