Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Technician Required in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £19,500 Basic, OTE £24,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm + Saturday (rota of 1 in 3) 8.30am-12:00pm
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Automotive Car Technician Required in Stoke on Trent.
Our client, an Automotive Main Car Dealership in the Stoke on Trent area, is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Car Technician to work in their busy Aftersales department.
As a qualified Technician you must be competent in the service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to manufacturer standards.
My client is looking for an experienced Technician within the Automotive industry and as such you must have Main Dealer experience in completing jobs and working to set targets.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
- To carry out routine servicing, warranty repairs, diagnosis of vehicle problems and general maintenance of vehicles as required.
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of Franchise vehicles.
- To take an active part in upholding the companies Health and Safety policy.
- To be conversant with all Manufacturer technical literature and information bulletins.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the Manufacturers and Company image.
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
- To talk directly to customers when required.
- To undertake Manufacturers Training Courses as advised by the Service Manager.
- To notify Service Manager of damage or breakdown of workshop equipment or tooling.
- To complete MOT testing
Our client offers a fantastic salary package and a very good bonus scheme.
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification.
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses.
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential.
- Previous experience of completing MOT testing is essential.
This vacancy is based in Stoke on Trent and our client is looking only for Main Dealer Technician experienced applicants.
To apply please send your CV to Laura Clayton quoting Job Ref: J24822 - Technician, Stoke on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Follow us on Twitter N/A /MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
WE ARE THE PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS IN STAFFORDSHIRE TM
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout Staffordshire including Telford, Shifnal, Stafford, Rugeley, Stoke On Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stone.
Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2012.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on N/A if you wish to discuss this copyright.
CVbrowser - 10 months ago