Qualification: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
Experience: 8-10 YEARS
Skills: -Change management experience along with design and consult on end-to-end Business Change/IT solutions on behalf of Strategy and Architecture within the Programme/Project is must.
Area of expertise: Insurance
- Analyse and understand the business problems & providing specialist business and technical expertise to solve business problems or to exploit opportunities.
- Identify and document requirements
- Manage client relationships
- Facilitate discussions
- Negotiate and build consensus
- Model data and processes
- Plan and manage activities
- Convert requirements to high level design
- Understanding and appreciation of architecture and technical platforms and design solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver solutions for programme/project/s balancing time, cost and quality.
- Knowledge of the Configuration Management process and its application.
- High level knowledge of the end to end project lifecycle.
- Understand the strategic drivers and supporting benefits case for the individual project/programme being worked on and challenge when these are not being met.
- Understand other significant change programmes and determine if business benefits can be realized through change synergies.
Roles and Responsibilities: Life-L1, Life-L1
Skill & Job Requirements: -Overall 7-10 years of experience in Life & Pension/Insurance industry is must.
- Very strong business solution designing/high level technical solution designing experience in Java, J2EE, Application server and e-Commerce in Life Insurance Sector is must.
- Experience Investment and Protection policy with Life & Pension, Health, Accident insurance is must.
- Strong experience in Data warehouse, BPM & SOA is an added advantage.
- Life & Pensions contract systems like Unisure /Life70 is must.
- Experience in Finance systems / Data warehouse testing skills is highly desired.
- Overall 5-8 years of experience in Life & Pensions business functions is desired.
- Exposure to COTS products in Life insurance - Vantage, Ingenium, NaviSys, Admin Server, CyberLife, Life70/LifeAsia, etc is desired.
- Should have in depth knowledge in atleast one functional area - New Business and Underwriting, Agency and Compensation Management, Policy Servicing, Claims, F&A, Actuarial.
- Knowledge about Industry standards - ACORD, ORIGO, etc is desired.
Jobsindia.com - 2 years ago
You could say this company has really cleaned up in the technology services business. Wipro is one of India's leading providers of syst...