We are currently looking for a Part Time Registration Assistant to join the Sample Reception Team. The successful candidates will be directly responsible for performing a variety of routine tasks.
- Carrying out routine registration of samples onto IT system for DCWW Commercial and Bristol samples at an acceptable speed and standard of quality, as instructed;
- To participate in overnight receipt of samples
- To ensure that all work is completed on time every time;
- To ensure that all Quality procedures are followed, and all paperwork kept up to date;
- To ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are followed;
- Raising any issues related to unusual samples, or any unusual reaction within the procedures they are involved with;
- Working as part of a shift rota system as required;
- Receipt of incoming deliveries of samples and goods;
- To identify areas for improvement within the current system, and any others that would improve the general efficiency of the laboratory.
Pre-employment screenings will be required for the successful candidate
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent including Maths and Science;
- Experience is not essential, however, any experience of working in a routine production environment would be an advantage.
Severn Trent Services - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Severn Trent Services is intent on providing cleaner water for consumers around the globe. The company, a subsidiary of UK-based Severn...