C#, .NET 4.5, WPF 4.0, WCF, WF 4.5, Agile, TDD, Rhino Mocks, CQRS + ES, Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer
Senior C# .NET Developer/Programmer/Software Engineer - Top Track 100 Company - London
My client is a top ranked firm in both the Sunday Times TopTrack 250 for leading UK private companies and the 2012 Sunday Times PwC TopTrack 100 for Britain's private companies with the fastest-growing profits. They are a privately owned entity and the UK's fastest growing provider of life & pensions insurance solutions.
The company has doubled in size (from 250 to 500!) in just the last year, and are now looking to build out their C# Development team, with a focus on building their core Greenfield architecture using cutting edge technologies such as WPF 4.0, WCF, WF 4.5 and Service Bus 1.0 using C#, .net 4.5.
* Developing in a TDD approach using MS Test and Rhino Mocks.
* Using TFS for tasks, source control, automated builds, testing and code coverage.
* Perform peer reviews across the code base and documentation.
* Be able to mentor other members of the team in the use of these technologies.
* Experience in an agile environment would be useful, as would knowledge or experience of CQRS + ES
The ideal candidate should have strong stakeholder management and excellent problem solving skills with a consultative approach coupled with a "can-do" attitude.
Skills and knowledge:
* Strong experience as a Senior Developer in an agile environment would be useful, as would knowledge or experience of CQRS + ES
* Excellent knowledge of Financial Services from a business/IT perspective is highly desirable, especially in Insurance.
* Consultative approach coupled with a "can-do" attitude.
* Highly proficient in Development and have experience of business analysis.
The successful applicant will be joining a small innovative team, handpicked for their versatility, skill & desire to make a huge impact in a fast paced environment. The working atmosphere is friendly, informal and highly collaborative, whilst being technically sharp. There is great potential to develop new skills and learn new technology, as part of an exciting, growing firm.
Technology is at the heart of what they do, so hiring top-notch developers is key to their success.
If interested, please send your CV to Jon for more information.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
Aston Carter - 9 months ago