Our Client has a permanent vacancy for the following : |
• Competent in writing and reviewing geotechnical site investigation reports to a finished standard.
• Thorough understanding of relevant Eurocodes and British Standards.
• Chartered status or working towards chartered status with expectation of achieving chartered status within 12 months.
• Competent in project managing all aspects of site investigation projects including preparation of risk assessments, method statements as well as technical, financial and programme control.
• Mentoring, supervision and training of junior staff.
• Undertaking assigned general management activities.
• Undertaking site works as and when required.
• Ideally the successful candidate will have a good understanding of ground contamination risk assessment processes and an ability to prepare both preliminary contamination risk assessments (desk Studies) and quantitative ground contamination risk assessments including statistical analysis of laboratory test data.
• A full UK driving licence is required.This position will be based at their East Sussex office
Jobsite Jobs - 10 months ago